Today, Adobe announced the release of Adobe Post 2.0, the popular app for creating social graphics within minutes. Adobe Post 2.0 is the latest version of Post, which was released back in 2015.
The new version comes with several new features, such as:
- Support for Different Sizes: You can use custom sizes for different social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube thumbnails, LinkedIn banners, etc.
- Auto Resize: You can resize graphics to a custom size with a single tap.
- New Filters: Such as colors, text, and so on.
- Line Break Support: You can control how your text flows and highlight specific words as well as create multiple text boxes for date, time, location etc.
- Right to Left Languages: Adobe Post 2.0 supports languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi, Urdu, etc.
What do you think of Adobe Post 2.0? Share your views in the comments below!
Read More at Adobe Post 2.0 Has Been Released
from Web Design Ledger http://webdesignledger.com/adobe-post-20/