Creating a logo is not that simple as it may seem at the first glance. It requires a lot of refinement and improvement before the final logo comes. Ink and a white piece of paper are the best tools for creatives to get inspired. No program can give the same kind of freedom as paper does.
Most graphic designers put their ideas on paper first, and then edit them with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other digital editing programs. The main goal of any logo is to be remarkable, memorable and simple at the same time.
Here are 20 wonderful logo sketches from all over the web that could inspire you for your next project which needs illustrations of any kind. Don’t pass by our previous collection of typography sketches!
1. LogoPack 2013 by Mike | Creative Mints
2. PopChicken Gourmet Express // Identity by IndustriaHED™ Branding
3. AppleJack Logo by Artua
4. DANGERDUST BRANDING by DANGERDUST
5. Map pins – heart by Eddie Lobanovskiy
6. The Fitness Lab by Matt Vergotis
7. Logos 2012 by Mike | Creative Mints
8. Mission Oaks Cafe Sketchin’ by Mike Jones
9. Chalet Monticello by Jackson Alves
10. Hand Lettering by Valentina Badeanu
11. PizzaLista – 2013 by DotHaus
12. Ink & Paper – 2014 by Alexandre Godreau
13. LOGO by Gülsah Alcın
14. Logotypes & Icons by Mike
15. AspireBoard sketches by Eddie Lobanovskiy
16. Logos by Ink Ration
17. Logo Design by Eddie Lobanovskiy
18. ARTY by Andrey Anikanov
19. Logotypes collection | 2012-2013 by Mike
Read More at 19 Wonderful Logo Ideas to Get You Inspired
from Web Design Ledger https://webdesignledger.com/19-logo-ideas-to-get-inspired/